Srbija sport forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Srbija sport forum

Dobrodosli!!!

PrijemPortalLatest imagesPristupiRegistruj se

Conflict Resolution

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
kaspersky

Conflict Resolution Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Conflict Resolution   Conflict Resolution I_icon_minitimeSub Jan 08, 2011 4:54 pm

There was once an englishman and a scotsman who lived next door to each other. The englishman owned a hen and each morning would look in his garden and pick up one of his hens eggs for breakfast.

One day he looked into his garden and saw that the hen had laid an egg in the scotsman's garden. He was about to go next door when he saw the scotsman pick up the egg. The englishman ran up to the scotsman and told him that the egg belonged to him because he owned the hen.The scotsman disagreed because the egg was laid on his property.

They argued for a while until finally the englishman said "In my family we normally solve disputes by the following message: I kick you in the balls and time how long it takes you to get back up, then you kick me in the balls and time how long it takes for me to get up, whomever gets up quicker wins the egg."

The scotsman agreed to this and so the english man found his heaviest pair of boots and put them on, he took a few steps back, then ran toward the scotsman and kicked as hard as he could in the balls.The scotsman fell to the floor clutching his nuts howling in agony for 30 minutes.

Conflict Resolution
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1

Dozvole ovog foruma:Ne možete odgovarati na teme u ovom forumu
Srbija sport forum :: Ostali sportovi :: Plivanje-
Skoči na: